Monday 5 October 2015

KHAKI 



JACKET Zara // TOP Topshop // TROUSERS Asos // SHOES Adidas // BAG Asos

Sorry for the lack of posts on here recently! Being back at college and taking two arts amounts to piles of coursework to do on the weekend, leaving no time (apart from the obligatory morning of Sunday TV).

I have been levitating to these trousers a lot recently after buying them when a work wear discount was live on ASOS. They are so comfortable and are versatile as can be dressed up or down (as I did for this look). My leather jacket was another new purchase after lusting after it on the Zara website for many months, I have been looking at an All Saints one for £300+ but after realising it would never be mine went for this one which was a third of the price! These Adidas trainers are all I have been wearing on my feet recently and are SO comfy, I especially love the look of wearing trainers with any outfit, for the 'sporty' look even though I am the least likely person to go and play any kind of sport...

Hopefully I will be able to post more on here, especially now we are hitting Autumn and Winter- my favourite seasons.

ALEX

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment