Sunday 30 August 2015

SUFFOLK GETAWAY








The downside of have attended a boarding school is that all of my closest friends live so far away from me, so when we all come together its the best! I spent five days away and we 'road tripped' to different places, taking advantage of my friend being newly passed and the rest of us still learner drivers!

One of my favourite places that we visited was Felixstowe, luckily the two days we spent there was on the nicest weekend, the rest of the time it rained in typical English style *boo*. Here we went crabbing and to the pier and did all of the wonderful 'English' beach type activities. Can I just say that we are ACE on the slot machines, coming home with Australian cork hats, Dinosaur rings and all other sorts of necessities.

ALEX



No comments:

Post a Comment