Wednesday 12 August 2015

SUNDAY EXPLORING







COAT Forever 21 // TOP Topshop // SHORTS Levis // BAG Charity Shop // SHOES Birkenstocks

Last Sunday I visited Winchester, which is one of my favourite places to go and fortunately is only a short car journey away from where I live. I love this old city with all its cobbled streets and little cafés. It is also home to my favourite shop- 'The Hambledon', an independent store full of interior and stationery amazingness. 

I kept my outfit simplistic, which I've been much preferring to do recently. My coat is a new purchase which I absolutely adore, from Forever 21 and is £26 (only £23.40 with student discount *woo*). I've been looking for something of its kind for ages as I only had thick winter coats and nothing in-between.

My bag is also a favourite of mine- only £2.80 from a charity shop! It also forces me to not bring around random crap, as limits to only a purse and my phone.

*on a sidenote its results day tomorrow and I'm bricking it*

ALEX

No comments:

Post a Comment