Friday 7 August 2015

FIVE-YEAR-OLD FEELS




SHIRT Urban Outfitters (a while ago) // DUNGAREES Asos // TOTE Hello Harriet // SHOES Superga 

After weeks of lusting after a pair of dungarees, I finally bit the bullet and purchased a pair- even if I do feel mildly like a five year old going on a play date... but I kinda dig this look. 

It took multiple outfit changes and constant checking out the window to decide what to pair with them due to the annoyingly indecisive English weather. So eventually I decided on a sheer shirt, which I got a few years back in the Urban Outfitters sale and I still love it to this day! My Supergas were another bargain, purchased last year for about $30 in a Steve Madden outlet shop. Recently I have been much preferring to carrying a canvas tote to a more structured bag; my sassy cat tote is a new favourite recently bought from the Etsy shop Hello Harriet,  I'm definitely more of a dog person but I absolutely love this bag! 

P.S shoutout to my lovely friend Hannah for taking the photos !

ALEX

No comments:

Post a Comment